Share | 

Private torrent tracker or site invites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Private torrent tracker or site invites   Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:30 pm

This is a thread where you can ask for and give out invites. If you need an invite to a private torrent tracker, feel free to ask in here and see if anyone can give you one. If you have invites to give out and are willing to give them out to people, tell everyone in here so they can ask you for one or know that there are some available.

I know some of these private trackers can be a royal pain in the ass to get an account on. You either have to ask around for someone to invite you and hope someone has an invite to give out, or you have to check the site all the time and wait for open applications so you can apply for an account on it. With open applications only being an occasional thing, posting in here when you notice they are currently available would be a big help for everyone. I am hoping this can help more people get into these private tracker sites.

If you are going to give someone who asked for it in this thread an invite link, please PM it to them since it is a private link and you do not want just anyone using it before they can. If you are going to just throw an invite link out for people and its first come first serve, feel free to paste it in this thread.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forumotion.com/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans

BlackStarAnime Discord Server
https://discord.gg/pa2Ym27
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Private torrent tracker or site invites   Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:25 am

You know most private trackers forbid giving out invites like this and if you're caught giving invites on public forums they'll ban you and everyone you ever invited and often times even the person who invited you originally.

Some of those public forums like "torrent-invites" are regularly monitored by staff of various private trackers so they can catch those who get in this way and ban whole invite trees.

If you're lucky, they will just remove your ability to give invites rather than ban you. This actually happened to me on one of them, not because I offered a public invite, but because someone I invited had apparently already had an account before and I wasn't aware of it...

So it's really best to only give invites to those you can fully trust 100% not to do something that'll come back on you and even then, the invite should be offered privately. It can really come back to bite you in the butt otherwise.

It really depends on the quality of the private tracker and the strictness of rules/staff.

Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Private torrent tracker or site invites   Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:36 am

ChaoXide wrote:
You know most private trackers forbid giving out invites like this and if you're caught giving invites on public forums they'll ban you and everyone you ever invited and often times even the person who invited you originally.

Some of those public forums like "torrent-invites" are regularly monitored by staff of various private trackers so they can catch those who get in this way and ban whole invite trees.

If you're lucky, they will just remove your ability to give invites rather than ban you. This actually happened to me on one of them, not because I offered a public invite, but because someone I invited had apparently already had an account before and I wasn't aware of it...

So it's really best to only give invites to those you can fully trust 100% not to do something that'll come back on you and even then, the invite should be offered privately. It can really come back to bite you in the butt otherwise.

It really depends on the quality of the private tracker and the strictness of rules/staff.

None of the private trackers I use have any rule against this. I have read their rules quite thoroughly and have never been banned for breaking rules on any private tracker site I have joined in the past. Even if by some miracle it was a rule on one I do not use, if you don't use the same name as in here and invite is shared via PM in private there is no way in hell their gonna know about your invite being from here or that you even received an invite. They would need an account on here and access to your PM to even get that info and that's not happening.

This is not a large scale website dedicated to invite hoarding. Its not dedicated to selling invites either, which is against the rules and can get you banned. Its an occasional helping someone out who needs an account and will behave just fine on their site like any other trusted user which is perfectly allowed and will not get anyone banned. Hell, I got my invite to multiple other places by asking around publicly and no one got in trouble at all.

You should have been more careful if someone already had an account and asked you for an invite to make a second when making a second is against the rules. I already only give invites to people I have known for a long period of time or that have good rep on other private trackers. If you read my FAQ you know that I am careful not to invite people who will get in trouble.

http://blackstaranime.forumotion.com/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans

Back to top Go down
BlitzEpidemic
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Private torrent tracker or site invites   Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:01 am

I'm really interested in getting an Invite to any active Cartoon tracker, or at least one that still has some rare cartoons being seeded. I am currently a member in one private tracker, MySpleen. It has been closed to new members for several months now, but if opened again it is easy to get an invite. I freely gave invites to a few people in the past, those who were active, trustworthy and fans of cartoons.
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Private torrent tracker or site invites   Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:11 pm

Apparently https://animetorrents.me/ is having open sign up's. I did not know it was private, but someone pointed the open sign up's out to me. If you want an account on there, be sure to go make one.

Back to top Go down
memosama
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Private torrent tracker or site invites   Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi,
It will be great if someone can give me an Invite to asiandvdclub.org or animebytes.tv Because I need a Raw for some anime to TL it to Arabic so I will be thankful to those who can give me an Invite my e-mail : malmalanmy(@)gmail.com :<3: :<3: Very Happy
(and i have an account in bakabt so i know the rules of private)
plz i need it and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private torrent tracker or site invites   

Back to top Go down

Private torrent tracker or site invites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Social Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: