HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible    Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Physicists have developed a new mathematical model that shows how time travel is theoretically possible. They used Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity as a springboard for their hypothetical device, which they call a Traversable Acausal Retrograde Domain in Space-time (TARDIS).

What do you think about time travel? I personally think that it's quite possible after reading this.

Last edited by DarkDream787 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed URL. Link type not allowed)
Back to top Go down
Jolan
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible    Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 am

"Ïf nobody from the future comes to stop you, how bad of a decision could it be?"
Back to top Go down
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible    Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Id say even if it were possible, your screwed without a way to get back.

I also don't see whats smart about it if it really is possible to ruin things for everyone by changing something. Unless each time you go to has its own past and future and does not change this one, I wouldn't see why we would even want to with the risk it could pose for everyone.

I could understand wanting to go forward, but back just sounds risky if you can change everything for everyone else.

Only reason I would want to time travel is to go forward hoping we have discovered a way to lengthen our lifespan by alot. I would go for that reason alone and never look back. I wouldnt mind going back and telling myself about a decision or two I made in my life, but thats not gonna happen.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forumotion.com/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans

BlackStarAnime Discord Server
https://discord.gg/pa2Ym27
Back to top Go down
Draximum
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible    Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:58 pm

I believe this is fantasy and not possible, but I certainly do like to fantasize about it quite a bit. There are a lot of things I would like to see and do if this were ever possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible    

Back to top Go down

New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Social Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: