HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Added a couple new sections and features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Added a couple new sections and features   Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:48 am

I added cartoon chat section and CGI Animation section.

Because I did not think of shows like ReBoot as a cartoon, I made a CGI section for CGI things. That way there is more organization of things and a bit less clutter or looking necessary.

I moved everything I noticed CGI related to that section, so if I missed one, letting me know would be appreciated.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forumotion.com/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Added a couple new sections and features   Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:06 am

Pretty much ALL modern cartoons are CGI or utilize CGI to a degree. They've stopped hand-drawing animation quite a few years ago. So under this new categorization, technically everything will belong in the CGI board except the old classics done on film. Japanese anime still does some hand-drawing but they incorporate CGI for things like cars, monsters, etc... for example so it's not fully one or the other persay although some anime are full CGI like Ajin, Sidonia, Godzilla, Blame, etc.

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Added a couple new sections and features   Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Your trying to over complicate something so simple. I suppose I could have titled it Fully CGI Animated but I have no need to.

It's simple, Anime goes in Anime section regardless of whats done to it. Even if it is hand drawn, partial CGI or 100% CGI, it's still Anime.

Cartoons go in Cartoon section. Anyone knows wtf a cartoon is. Hand drawn or partial CGI it doesn't matter. This is going to look like a Cartoon, not a 3D fully CGI animated series or movie. For example, Sinbad Legend Of The Seven Seas movie has some CGI in it at times, but overall it looks like a cartoon and not a fully CGI animated movie.

If its a 100% CGI animated TV series or Movie, then put it in CGI Animation section. Things like ReBoot, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Donkey Kong, Max Steel, Paw Patrol, etc would go in here because its a fully CGI animated series or movie.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forumotion.com/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Added a couple new sections and features   

Back to top Go down

Added a couple new sections and features
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Blackstar Headquarters :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: