Share | 

Possibly no more ExtraTorrent uploads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Possibly no more ExtraTorrent uploads   Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 pm

This site is getting too bugged or not working for me alot lately.

Usually I just cant login and the website refreshes the login page over and over every time I try. I had to use an alternate domain to login, but that one isn't working anymore either when it comes to me logging in.

Now its not only doing that, but it's got me blocked in my area/USA for some reason it seems. I can open the site but cant login or really use it on any of its domains. I need to go through the trouble of using a proxy service in order to be able to login and use the website properly. Why it's now blocking most of the USA or becoming this troublesome, I couldn't say.

If this continues to be an annoyance like this, I am probly going to discontinue use of ExtraTorrent.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forumotion.com/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans

BlackStarAnime Discord Server
https://discord.gg/pa2Ym27
Back to top Go down
ChaoXide
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Possibly no more ExtraTorrent uploads   Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:42 pm

I use KAT anyhow. Any torrents that get DMCA'd there are typically DMCA'd elsewhere anyhow but you can still get them via TorrentCache. In the off chance I can't find it there I use PirateBay or go to the private trackers I'm a member in.

There's a lot of private invite only torrent trackers out there like x264.me, BTN, CC, MySpleen, animeBytes, etc...

Back to top Go down
Draximum
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Possibly no more ExtraTorrent uploads   Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:37 am

Great place for seeder leecher counts on torrents, but I never really loved them. They wont be missed Crossbone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly no more ExtraTorrent uploads   

Back to top Go down

Possibly no more ExtraTorrent uploads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Blackstar Headquarters :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: