Share | 

Encoding section added

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkDream787
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Encoding section added   Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:34 am

I have gotten countless messages about please help me encode like you, or please teach me to encode, or how do you do this or that, or are you going to make a tutorial, etc. It's quite staggering how many messages or contacts I have had about this subject alone.

Because of this, I have decided to add an entire section to the forum about encoding or various other things to help you out. I will be glad to help you out with your questions in the appropriate threads, and will be posting my tutorial in that section of the forum as I finish it. I will also add other helpful information as I get around to it. This way not only do you get help from me, but others can read it and learn as well. Your also free to ask everyone else for help as well. This is afterall, for information and help to get you what you want.

Its still under construction, but it's usable at the moment. I am out of time to work on it right now, but will add more or change it for the better later on. I didn't want to keep the forum inaccessible for too long while I did this maintenance and section add on for much longer, so I will resume work on it when I get the time or as I see fit. I will add in the rules as I get time to as well.

If you can think of something to add in that area, then feel free to mention it here and if I agree with or like the suggestion, I will add it in.

Like the quality of my anime encodes and want more of my work?
You can find all of my work here!

List of my encodings and release plans (Archive)
http://blackstaranime.forumotion.com/t158-darkdream-high-quality-anime-archive-future-release-plans

BlackStarAnime Discord Server
https://discord.gg/pa2Ym27
Back to top Go down

Encoding section added
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackStar Anime :: Blackstar Headquarters :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: